Second week of the body cleanse...

Well, it has been a few more days than two weeks. I have some very interesting news, but I want to first say that all those people who say that the first week is the hardest... they lie. Each day is in fact a bit harder! However, I am starting to see some huge benefits that I will discuss now.

Foremost, amazingly, my allergies are gone. Yep, gone. I held kittens yesterday without flinching. Normally, kittens would lay me right out... done... check please. Sad, because I love animals too. However, I visited friends who do have cats that I am terribly allergic to, and not a single reaction. Is this a gift from taking on this spiritual cleanse, or is this an indication of all the crap that is in our normal foods. I don't know the answer to that yet. Also, mowed the grass with no problems. Seriously, for those of you who know me, this is amazing. I had allergy shots every day for the first 8 years of my life, and I dose up whenever I am around high-allergen animals like cats.

Second, my sensitivity to the energies around me is growing very strong. Each day I am amazed at what is going on now. I am very pleased about this one!

Third, I feel healthier. I've lost a little bit of weight, am eating constantly, and still have my normal exercise routine. However my skin is softer and smoother. I have scars on my feet from martial arts past that are finally healing after 15 years. There are so many more things, it is amazing!

So these factors are making the fast something more than just a test, or endurance, or a cleanse. It is truly miraculous. Now don't get me wrong... I already have a date with a tex-mex restaurant in Houston the day my fast ends. Oh yeah, a big margarita and a chicken burrito are in my future. However, if I see any reduction of these benefits, I may try and normally be much more mindful as to what I put in my mouth. Who knows...

I want to also note that these benefits didn't even begin to show until just around the two week mark. I was pretty much demoralized on day 12, seeing no benefits except being crabby. Also I made the mistake of purchasing my favorite candies on halloween... and almost wept as I handed them out to the kids :)

Comments

Popular Posts