Happy New Years 2004

Just returned from Costa Rica. Soon will have plenty of pics online to share.

I'm about 5 months behind on my journal, mainly because I've got some great technologies I want to include in my journal, and they haven't been invented yet... but as soon as I'm done coding it will all go online. So how was Costa Rica? Awesome! Great! Have a parasite though... ah well... damn monkeys.

Finished the marathon with great time, but I had a broken toe, and there are issues from that whole thing.

Life has a way of moving quickly at times. Julie and I are no longer dating, which is a bit sad. Mom and I are not talking, but my relationship with my sister is getting stronger. I hope mom channels her desire for closeness to my sis for a bit, because she needs it... As far as my mom, who knows. She isn't one to apologize, and the way she treated me this xmas, I really need an apology to move forward with her.

So I am still now a full time telecommuter, which means that when I wake I exercise in the morning, or at times check out the traffic cameras for the area (which brings me a disturbing amount of joy).

Speaking of sad moments, Sherri is leaving to live in NYC! I will miss her so so so much!

Update on my war on Ants! I pushed them back into their holes, but apparently a new front is opening up... gave up on the sticky things, and moving right into chemical warfare.

Oh yeah, get ready for a site redesign. It will take aboua billion months, perhaps longer (you know how life is...)

Amusing site for the month: Google.com, type "weapons of mass destruction" in the find box, and click the button "I'm feeling lucky". Old but fun...

Comments

Popular Posts